Author | Speaker |Corporate Talent Expert®
About the instructor
Angela Nuttle is a Corporate Talent Expert® and Talent Remodeling Coach® who teaches people to speak, think, and operate with clarity and composure. She has a specialization in executive presence, composure, and women in business.
As CEO of Corporate Talent Institute, she works directly with organizations and individuals in the areas of leadership development, talent development, and team building through coaching, programs, workshops, and courses.
She's partnered with companies like Roche, Leidos, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and KBR, helping them develop strategies for leadership, talent potential, and processes that lead to productive and profitable business results.
Angela is the author of From INVISIBLE TO INCREDIBLE: the Secret to Brilliant Success, The School of Executive Presence Journal, and Compose Your Soul: How To Turn Your Daily Chaos into Calm Control.
Angela is the founder of The School of Executive Presence™, which includes career changing experiences for aspiring leaders, high performers, and talented people who are serious about discovering and showcasing their value so they can move into their calling and potential. The school offers public events, workshops, a cohort program, private coaching, and an online on-demand platform.
Learning how to build and develop executive presence is an inside out job. In this module, Angie Nuttle shares her formula for approaching executive presence in a very unique way that feels comfortable and authentic.
- Get kickstarted on exploring your true mission through values work.
- Find out what the Mindset ABC's are and how gatekeepers can interfere with you showing up with presence
- Reveal your inner critics so you can shut them down.
- Get practical tools you can use now to create influential conversations
- Enjoy a spotlight on Emotional Intelligence, the roles we play, our emotional triggers, and how ESP can help you discipline your reactions.